Thursday, February 7, 2008

Youngest's CT Scan

The scan was yesterday morning, and she did rather well. She moved a little during some of the pictures (she was being such a brave girl trying not to cry), so at this point she may have to go back, be sedated, and have the CT Scan all over again. I am praying hard that that doesn't happen.

So far, no phone call or info from the doctor. I don't know where we go from here as far as her hearing. One day at a time, I guess.

After her scan yesterday, we hit up Toys R Us for another set of Littlest Pet Shops - that was the bribe for the scan. Youngest had a blast talking about all of the choices and picking out a new set of five. Then I took her out to lunch. Since we were in King of Prussia we went to Bahama Breeze. It was OK - she got mac n cheese; I tried the Coconut Shrimp. Not great, but not horrid either.

Updates on the hearing issues when I get them.

No comments: