Monday, August 13, 2007

The weeks plans

running around like a crazy woman today trying to get everything packed cause I taking the girls to Virginia Beach tomorrow to visit Mom and Dad. The plan is to be on the road by 8 or 9 am. Hopefully the kids will cooperate - especially since Daddy has meetings and then class tonight. Mommy is on her own; but no fears since I have done this so many times before. Just H.A.T.E. packing. H.A.T.E. it!

Here's the to do list:
  • pay the bills; balance checkbook
  • drop boxes off at UPS for Funding Factory
  • go to Funk's to pick up pies for Dad; raisin bread for Mom; miscellaneous for kids
  • pack up clothes and all of the other essentials for Middle, Youngest, and me (Oldest does her own now :-)
  • check on the cat's food; get Oldest to clean out the box; remind J to clean box
  • change filter in fish tank
  • clean up the cookbook stuff I was working on in the kitchen
  • clean up scrap area - add new stuff from trip to Times to Remember in Hershey
  • clean up house - vacuum, dust, wipe down bathrooms
  • leave Charlie's schedule for the neighbors

I can do this. Oh, and I have to work tonight. UGH....don't let me forget to work.

PS - Patti - I decided to leave the bathrooms for DH. ;-)

2 comments:

Kaesmom said...

Umm... clean the bathrooms? You're going to be GONE! Why would you do such a silly thing?

Cross that off your list, woman!

And have a great time. :)

Kaesmom said...

Yay!! You're finally making sense!